Working Visa Australia - Graduate Temporary Subclass 485
Apply for one of the Graduate Temporary Subclass 485 Visas and get full working rights in Australia
Students may be eligible for one of the Graduate Temporary Subclass 485 Visas on completion of their courses. This works as a Working Visa, giving them full work rights in Australia for 18 months or more and makes it easier to accumulate more points when applying for skilled migration or opportunities to find an employer sponsor.
- You must be under 50 years of age
- You must have skills and qualifications that Australia needs
- You must have a valid passport from the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland, or prove your English proficiency
- Have adequate health insurance
The above are only some of the requirements for your application for this visa to be successful. Our team will guide you through all that is necessary for you to acquire a visa with full working rights in Australia.
- 5 months for 90% of applications
- Government fee – From AU$1,535
- Archer Education & Migration fee – AU$500 for new clients. If you had your student visa approved through us, we will gladly cover this fee on your behalf
- Occupation Assessing Authority fee – This fee will be determined by the type of occupation you will apply with. Our experienced team is ready to show you all the options and values.